Sunday, January 26, 2014

LBM


Laid-back Monday /

Anyway for the past few months, I have been hooked up with thought catalog and elite daily.

Few recommended ones and i find it really true.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/kate-bailey/2014/01/15-reasons-cousins-make-the-best-friends/ 

  • Cousins are always the best friends.
  • I love spending time with them, and I seriously feel the closeness. 
  • I can lose all my friends but I don't want to lose any cousins or in fact, families. 
http://elitedaily.com/dating/the-8-qualities-every-woman-looks-for-when-it-comes-to-finding-a-man/
  • Woman do have expectations from a man
  • All the points above states that I have already found my man. HAHAHAHA
  • Seriously, a man with plan is something I always look for. Be it daily plan or future plans. 
http://elitedaily.com/dating/sex/stop-dating-all-the-wrong-people-these-are-the-traits-your-ideal-partner-should-have/
  • the title speaks it all "Has the approval of your friends". 
  • Your friends offer an objective view of your partner. They want what’s best for you and have your best interests at heart. If they grow concerned about your relationship, you need to take that as a sign that maybe this person just isn’t the right fit. Don’t become angry if they express these views to you; instead, listen and reflect to see if they really are justified. When you remove yourself from certain situations, it’s much easier to gain clarity" 
  • SO TRUE. BUT I AM THANKFUL TO ALL MY FRIENDS APPROVAL. IN FACT, THEY ARE THE ONE PESTERING ME TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE BABIES. WTF HAHAHAHAHA. 
  • Endures awkward family gatherings with you. Idk why but A don't feel awkward with my family? HAHAHAHA or maybe he does but he never tell me about it. I love how my partner is so sociable. It's like you bring him to meet your friends and immediately he can bond with them so well. IDK WHY??? And I brought him to meet my relatives, and he's like talking to almost everyone of them. Really thankful to have him :) 
Anyway buff say. I think they write quite a good article and I find it quite true. So go and read more and understand more about yourself :) 

Till then, cheers xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment