Friday, July 12, 2013

July week 2


  • Just love my macbook pro so much because we can create extra desktop and the things won't look so messy. OMG, dam cool. Can do lots of things and categorise them in different desktop.
  • So happy that my classmates praise my driving and said I drove very steady. Even my uncle said I don't drive like a woman(which is a good thing) but I think my parking is like a woman because I always do correction(which is a bad thing). Gonna train till I don't wanna do correction but they said need lots of practice. 
  • It's weird that I don't wanna drive to school even my dad asked me to. Oh god, tell me why am I so weird? I seriously love being a passenger HAHAHA. (*hint*)
  • Drove to Riders cafe and it's close for renovation. 
  • Casa Roma like finally! The pizza is dam awesome. 
  • C's and S's 21st birthday.
  • 5 Projects gonna due this month.
  • Gonna drive my bf out tmrw for lunch! (gonna pamper him and make him feel so loved) 
  • Saw so many nice bikinis! My hands dam itchy!! 
  • Wanna suntan so badly! 
  • Define shape on my stomach soon please.
  • Diet, running and exercise. 
  • Gonna get new spects! 
Anyway, dam lazy to blog. Just wanna list somethings down for the week. 
Okay goodbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment