Monday, August 12, 2013

August

Yay, probably this gonna be the last update or second last update of August.
Anyway, August is one of the nicest month in terms of public holidays. If only I do not have exams, it'll be one of the best month ever! :) 

1) Finally booked the place for my 21st. But fk it, I ain't looking forward to it :( I am so afraid for it to come. But, it feels good that my friends are gonna help me to decorate and stuff as you know I really suck at art. HAHAHAHA. 
2) Anyway have 3 plans in mind now. Even when I am sleeping, i dream of my plans. OMG CAN'T WAIT FOR HOLIDAYS OR MAYBE NEXT YEAR TO START WORKING ON IT. ATJK, YOU BETTER HELP ME WITH IT AH HAHAHAHA. & he jokingly said, if one day I become rich, will I don't want him? omg he must be crazy. Btw, this is the greatest opportunity, and I gonna risk it :/ But still, gonna ask my family for support first before I proceed with it!! 
3) A random conversations that struck me. 
  • Z: So, I really look forward to you and your bf's marriage. Everytime I look at your photos, you both gave me the happy feeling. Me: OMG HAHAHAHAAHHA, WHY YOU PLAN FASTER THAN ME?! 
  • J: Why you both so sweet? Can you all don't?! 
  • E: Walau, he's such a good guy lorrrrrrrrrr. 
Idk why but I always gets those blessing words. Is like... I cannot predict my future yet but I do hope he's the one that I marry with. I know it's too early to say about it but I can never find any other guy like him. Tbh, my heart smile a little when my friends praises him :) Thank you. The nicest feeling is that your friends are happy for your relationship. 
4) Had a little experience of owning the whole house with him for past few days. It feels good because he's really the type of man who keep asking his girl to watch show or do other stuff while he's washing the dishes. HAHAHA, but please, I won't be such a bad girl duh. I love washing dishes with him and lying at the sofa watching shows! Great pre-feeling of marriage hahaha. 
5) Felt bad while he's preparing all the ingredients for our steamboat while I was studying for exams. But he's so willing to do it. HAHAHA, and he kept forcing me to study :(
6) I got like 7 packets of different titbits with me to keep me accompany for exams. Thanks A :)
7) USS HALLOWEEN HOHOHO. CAN'T WAIT YAY!

9 yrs friendship.

1st year friendship. 

K la enough of nonsense and bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment