Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Bye July!

Last day of July today. Remember how I spent my July last year makes me wanna die. Somehow I didn't really had an enjoyable July last year but I am thankful that I'm spending it happily this year :)

This month I really learned a lot of things. My life have become so much better, so much positive, so much happiness. To the reason why I enjoy so much with my youth is because when I grow up, I do not have the time to even eat good foods around, I need to take care my family, earn a living and etc. It's okay if people out there are laughing at me saying that I am so old and yet I still take money from my parents. Let them be because I know at the end of the day, when I grow old, I gonna repay them double of what they have done for me. What I said, I mean it. So what if my holiday expenses I ask from my parents? So what they buy me branded? Does that mean that I'm not gonna treat them for overseas trip and buy them branded in future? No right? I believe that they want me to enjoy my youth so much and I gonna let them enjoy theirs when they retire :) 
Dad: You should be thankful that whatever you asked for, I will give. Remember study hard and earn a lot of money in future.
Me: Nah, I gonna shake leg at home. (HAHAHAHA)
So, I always tell my dad I gonna be a taitai wannabe but I hope he knows I am joking. I seriously don't wanna stay at home shake leg. Will work hard with my ATJK :)

To the 3 birthdays peeps!


Gonna list down the food I had every month for memories and I wanna know what restaurants I've been to before. 
Furthermore, nobody read this space except for bf so I write everything I want! YAY HAHAHA. 

 Canopy Garden Dining & Bar, Choupinette, Uncle Leong, Mad for Garlic, Casa Roma, Paul, Crystal Jade, Arbite, Antoinette 
Ambush, Itacho sushi, Cups N Canvas, The book Cafe, Nihon Mura, KungFu Paradise, Pizza Hut, 
Coffee Bean, Kith Cafe, Swee Choon, Ice Edge Cafe, Maki San. 

That sum up my awesome July. 
Till then, I love A :) GOODBYE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment