Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July

Woke up too early for school and now I have too much time to spare so I shall blog something.

1) Watched (500) days of summer. This show is kinda relatable to most relationship. Sometimes you may think that he/she will be the right one but then things slowly fade out.





Anyway, I swear this is a super nice proposal. For the first time I teared while watching something so loving and touching hahaha! I always think that proposal and marriage is the most important thing in your life because you can only do it once and it's the start of another chapter of your life. Why not do it nicely? But yet again, sometimes you want things to be simple coz it's rather tedious to plan. (Not at an appropriate age to talk about marriage, kbye) 

3) 3 more months and I seriously don't know what to do. I don't like spending and planning something big. But it's like the tradition in my family that I need a party. I hate facing crowds. I don't feel secure when everyone look at me(when they sing songs for me). I don't like all those but yet again, you need to do it.. The feeling is exciting but sometimes I keep telling myself I should just get it done and over. It's like a pre-marriage wedding when everyone look at you and clap and congratulate you. Haha, sigh sigh... I have been trying real hard to cut down on the number of people! Especially acquaintance. It's like the most awkward feeling when we only meet when there's 21st birthday? Wtf, I don't need that type of people. I don't need too many people, all I need is those who are my friends that watched me grow up and I truly keep in touch with. 

4) kbye, gonna be late for school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment