Sunday, July 14, 2013

43rd

HAPPY 3Y7MTHS
Since it's our monthsaries, then I shall dedicate a post to him! 
Every month during our monthsaries, I got so much to thank him but it's like I always thank him for being so awesome at the end of everyday. HAHAHAHA. So I lost of words to tell him. At least he felt what I feel deep inside my heart :) 

Not a type of couple who celebrates monthsaries. We only do it once a year coz we believe we can reach till a point of every year till we grow old. (maybe because we are old enough and monthsaries only for those who think they won't last) I think I am some bad ass shit because I always laugh at people when they every month post their dedication of love and celebrates their love. IDK WHY BUT IT FEELS WEIRD BECAUSE IT MAKES ME FEEL THAT YOUR R/S WON'T LAST OR WHATEVER (BUT THIS IS MY JUDGMENT) HAHAHA. Okay, then yet again everyday is a valentine day right? Treat your love right and well. Don't waste your youth spending on the wrong person. 

Honestly, as discussed with my friends, they said guys with good personality eventually will become attractive and good looking. IDK WHY BUT IT'S SO TRUE. (judging people in my poly) Why is that so? But seriously, with good heart, you really become a plus point. 

ON A HAPPIER NOTE, SOMEONE MENTIONED THAT MY BF IS HANDSOME AND THE OTHERS AGREED AND I LAUGHED AND SMILED TO MYSELF HAHAHAHA SHIT. Tbh, I never thought someone will said that because I honestly think that there are so much better looking guy. But yet again, to me he's the most handsome and cutest guy on Earth la :) Happy anot uh? HAHAHAHAH. It's dam rare for me to praise him la. 

Me: I heard my friends saying you handsome and keep asking you to find us. Happy anot? 
A: Okay only lor. Most impt is you think I am anot?
Me: HAHAHA, of coz not la! :P 
A: OKAY LOR. (show me the kelian face)

DAM FUNNY I WANNA LAUGH! I CRYED. LOL! 

OKAY BYEBYE I WANNA LAUGH SO BADLY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment