Monday, July 22, 2013

Happy weeks!

Thanks for making use of me. Really sad that you're close to me for some purpose then you found someone else you like, you won't contact me. lol, why can't we just be friends? So difficult? Guys are just guys.... FUCK FUCK FUCK! FUCK ALL THE GUYS WHO WANNA GET CLOSE TO GIRLS FOR SOME MOTIVE. FRIENDS ALSO CANNOT AH?! This is why u make me post my bf photos on instagram to make things clear! okay get it? If not I won't keep posting my bf photo on instagram. Because my instagram got alot of camp friends that I don't want them to know things about me :(

Btw, I am sad but not those sad sad. But is those raging sad.
Okay this is one of the sad thoughts but it will be gone soon :)

HAPPY WEEK AHEAD. OMG OMG DAM HAPPY I WANNA DIE. LOL!
No where to express my happiness so I shall secretly post it here.
I don't wanna post it on my twitter because I am afraid people judge me or say I show off or whatever.

Really feed myself with all the good food for 2 weeks!
Nihon murah, kith for the second time, choupinette, uncle leong, canopy garden, arbite, kungfu paradise, casa roma, crystal jade, paul, cups and canvas, book cafe and 5 sets of happy meal just to get the toys! HAPPIEST 2 WEEK SIA.

Also, 3 birthdays! (ultra broke buying their present!)

No comments:

Post a Comment