Monday, July 29, 2013

Hectic week, be good to me.


  • WS test 2
  • IP presentation
  • WS presentation
  • MRP quiz
  • INV presentation
And so, I wish this hectic week gonna be over soon. Can't wait for this weekends that I gonna play and enjoy like crazy before my final exam. I HOPE TO SUNTAN THIS WEEKEND! :D

Alright, some update of my life...
Idk if I should be happy or what? Him being the OIC for his camp. Happy because he is able to show leadership skills, sad because every single morning and night he is so dam busy and we spent quite little time talking otp. Oh well, really don't know what to feel about it. Just want this 3-6mths to be over soon. Since I have waited for 10months, what's 6months? Can't wait for people to tell him "since she wait for you till your army is over, she's the one for you" HAHAHAHAHA. Really, that's like the happiest moment when someone gonna say that. (But nvm, everyone have alr keep asking me to get marry with him, tsktsk) 

Officially quit something I wanted to since like don't know 2 years back? Actually not really quit, I just wanna fast from social network. I don't want people to know about my life anymore. I love how my life to be so private. I wanna learn how to share my things/feelings with him, friends or family instead of the social network. 

It's really weird that how my friends love to listen to my relationship stories. It's really sweet to hear how people thinks that my bf is like the rarest guy on Earth. Everytime when I mention about him, it makes me feel proud of it. Because everyone say he's the right guy that I could ever find. A mature, sensible, thoughtful guy that I could ever ask for ;) 

 Okay nuff say, gonna continue my project. 


No comments:

Post a Comment