Tuesday, September 3, 2013

End of August

Last week of August was really well spent! I think this is the way I should spend my holiday as a youth. HAHAHAHA!

Celebrated both my beloved friends birthday! Really enjoyable day with them and sadly it's not full strength :( Really love this bunch of girls! Never regret knowing them because they are quite "38" and really fun to be with! Cheers to this friendship! (L) 

Tues went back to school and thanks L for accompanying me. Really had good chat with her every single time when we have time alone. & Sigh, wanted to get the infulenza vaccine and it's OOS. 

Wednesday suppose to meet up with S but then got some urgent matter to settle so push back the meeting to thursday. So went to the condo on Wednesday with R and L. They went gym and I was at the gym reading book while waiting for them. (for some reason I can't gym that day) && we met a guy there who makes the gym situation so so so awkward. HAHAHA, he asked us where we are study, who stay here, and do we come to gym often? & what's worst is he sat beside us and listen to our gossip. Dam insecure please! So we quickly left and the girls went to swim. After that rush back to yishun to meet A. Being a thoughtful guy as always, he knows I am having bad cramps and he went to find hot drinks for me. Yay, so love him nahhh! Then we had jap food and it's dam awesome. Gonna drop by more often. 

Thursday met up with S and it was a really nice catch up. Miss those time with the clique but slowly everyone is enlisting. She shared with me most of her stories and it's really interesting. Then she also accompanied me to find my jab but it's either OOS or the clinic is close. (down with luck) & finally I decide to call a few clinic to ask for it and finally found 1 that is available. S also said that she love seeing me and A together and it's really sweet HAHAHAHA (Shy pie)

Friday went back to school for some briefing and it ended early so I decide to went home and change then head to L's house to have private steamboat. So nice and it's really great to gossip with them. HAHAHAHA okay, really is some "38" people. So, the thoughtful bf(yet again) came over to accompany me home and it's already quite late and the next day he got guard duty but he insist on bringing me home. So touched and he only got like 5hrs of sleep. Yay so love him kk.

Saturday met up with T and it's a secret date yet again. HAHAHA. This time round I am really really glad that I have time h2h talk with her. Really... It's like the best thing on Earth to chat with her. Coz our personality are about the same. & I swear with a heart/character like her, she's really beautiful. I keep telling people that she's beautiful! Even told my bf that she's so pretty and etc HAHAHA. So I introduced her to one of my friend and finally they are chatting! YAY, dam happy. & hope there's progress between them. Also, she "scolded" me and.... 
She: You should introduce the guy other girls! I am not a good girl
Me: No, to me you are dam good already. Pretty, good character and never gets angry! 
She: hahaha no lo! 
Me: Only people like you then I intro guys to you. 
So, it's the first time I keep telling my friend she's pretty. Because I really like how she treats her friends. She and R makes a good friend. I gonna treasure both of them close to my heart. 
The rest even say that we should learn from them coz their temper is so well controlled. 
Yet again, got praised by her that she envy about my rs. (SHY PIE)

Sunday had a great day with A coz he brought me to have my Magnum! HAHAHAHA, sigh, I am addicted to magnum. I wanna go back to Msia and get their magnum!! ARGH. Well spent day with him as always.

-----------------------------------------------------

SOOOOOOOOOO, ONE OF THE NIGHT, R TOLD ME SOMETHING WHICH I REALLY WANNA BURST INTO TEARS OF JOY. NEVER A GIRL FRIEND TREAT ME SO WELL BEFORE LIKE REALLY(it's always guy friends T.T)...... I AM REALLY GLAD TO MEET SO MANY SWEET FRIENDS IN POLY TILL I WANNA CRY :( EVEN BF TOLD ME THAT HE IS HAPPY THAT I GOT SO MANY NICE FRIENDS AROUND ME. LIKE REALLY REALLY HAPPY OMG OMG OMG. OKAY I SHALL KEEP THIS TO MYSELF AND BURST IT OUT ON 21ST SEP! HAHAHAHAHA. 

REALLY, I always thought planning my 21st birthday will be so troublesome but NO. I AM THE LUCKIEST GIRL ON EARTH LA HAHAHAHAHA. 

1) My cake is settled and it's 1 of my gf bought it for me. (freaking touched)
2) Party decoration is settled by 1 of my camp friend (freaking sweet)
3) Buffet is settled by my mum's restaurant (freaking love)
4) Props will be settled by my poly clique. (freaking awesome)
5) Cameraman will be settle by my bf of coz (freaking zai) 

AND AND THEN I HAVE NOTHING TO SETTLE BY MYSELF. LOL! SERIOUSLY, EVERYONE IS ASKING ME WHY AM I NOT BUSY PLANNING YOUR 21ST BIRTHDAY?? THEN I STARTED TO WORRIED BUT YET AGAIN, NOTHING FOR ME TO SETTLE?! 

THANK YOU TO ALL OF THEM TO REQUEST TO HELP ME OUT AND I REALLY REALLY LOVE THEM LAAAAA. THEY WANT ME BE PRINCESS OF THE DAY SIA HAHAHAHA SO SWEET. SIGH TOO THANKFUL TO HAVE THEM LA SIAO LIAO LA I WANNA CRY K BYE. HAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment