Monday, November 4, 2013

Families

I love how he's a family oriented person. Because I love spending my time with my families. I love how my families are so bonded and that's why there won't be any awkwardness whenever we do visiting. 

On the 1st of Nov was my aunt's restaurant anniversary. Sadly, bf didn't get to enjoy because of his book out timing. So he drove down and wanted to fetch me out for some dessert but my aunt asked him to come in and join us(in her office). She's so kind and sweet that she went to ask her chef to prepare food for him. HAHAHA so bf went to have 2nd round of dinner! Played Uno, monopoly deal and monopoly millionaire with my cousins! Thank you for entertaining them HAHAHAHA. 

On the 2nd Nov, dad fetched me and bf out and we went to watch Thor. Was a great movie but I don't really like fighting movies. Nehmind, at least he enjoyed himself :) then we had Lenas for dinner and the food was kinda good. So we had no plans and headed over to my cousin house. Slacked and play bball with my cousin. Really enjoyed my Saturday with them. 

On 3rd Nov, we went to have our sweet treats at max brenner. It was just a so-so dessert! Headed over to grandma house with him and had dinner together. Then dad fetched us back to his house and he drove out to celebrate cg's bday. Lolas is now my top few cafe that I will always head back. Dam love their wings and cheese fries. 

On 4th Nov, headed to strangers' reunion to have our lunch. Small portion but very filling and the truffle fries was one the worst that I've ever eaten. && so we headed back coz it's time to spend time with his family! (he needs to be saikang warrior to rush for his ppt for his section mates, hahahaha)

These 4 days was dam good because we spent time with our families. Thank you love. 
Shall visit his grandma this coming Saturday and it'll be a satisfied month. 

Can't wait for his 21st and our fourth year anniversary because I've so much in mind now. 

Till then, 
I will blog when I have feel to :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment